|Products and Services:||376|
|Articles and publications:||23|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||0|
Stop motion lets you create all types of animations. The Little Mermaid is the most famous animated movie which is made through stop motion on iMovie. You do not have to download all different kinds of software to make stop motion videos. You can do this procedure by using the iMovie, just go through the guidelines mentioned below.
Steps to Make Stop Motion Videos on iMovie
In case you are a regular user of the Mac, then you already know that you can use some of the built-in applications easily. It is an easy process to make stop motion videos on iMovie. You need to follow the steps listed below to complete this procedure:
· You should check that the pictures should be put in the correct order. This procedure will take a long time in case there are a lot of pictures.
· Press on the iMovie located at the top left-hand side of the display.
· Open the Preferences menu.
· The Photo Placement option will be shown as the Ken Burns, which is a default option on the Mac.
· You need to change the default option into Fit in Frame.
· Ensure that the option should not zoom in and out of the pictures while doing the stop motion procedure.
· Pull all the pictures to the timeline window and make sure that the pictures are in the right order.
· iMovie shows each picture for four seconds.
· In case the view time is too long, then you can change it by clicking on the “i” option, and you can adjust the speed of the picture according to you.
· In case you wish to display the picture for more than four seconds, then you can change the time for each picture.
· Now, you need to store and export the animation you have created.
Here’s how to Make Stop Motion Videos on iMovie Using Movavi Video Editor
· Once you have opened the Movavi, choose the Slideshow Wizard to ensure that you have the required help.
· Open the +Files or +Folder to start uploading the selected pictures.
· You should put the files in the correct order so that you can easily find the things.
· Each picture will be placed into a different slide; the next steps you have to do is to change the time duration of each picture by entering the selected time in the Slide Duration section.
· Now, the Movavi will place the effect automatically to every slide.
· In case you wish to ignore this when you make stop motion videos on iMovie, then press on the No Transition option showing on display.
· Now, you can place a sound to the animations by choosing free option provided by the Movavi.
· Otherwise, you can add custom sound by pressing on the +Audio option.
· After that, you will get the option to change the slide time duration, and then you need to press on the No option.
· After completing all the steps as mentioned above, press on the Export option.
Isa Bella is a Engineer turned writer who covers technological innovations and science. In addition to writing for her printer support blog and IT support services blogs, she has written tips and tricks, whitepapers, essays, and guides. Her favorite topics are brother printer, canon printer support, Samsung printer support etc.